Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun


I love this book and once again Claudia shared it with us at our annual home school Pumpkin Parable Party.  Claudia provided great crafts for the kids to do, pumpkins to carve, yummy chilito eat and a great time to relax with friends.




On Saturday we started the morning with orange glazed cinnamon rolls with orange juice, orange plates and ornage cups.  They were yummy and this was the only picture I got.



In the late afternoon we went to the church for some fun activities and then came home and went trick or treating as well.  However this year I pooped out.  I couldn't handle all the walking.  I went ahead and put Tasha to bed she wasn't feeling that well so she didn't do any trick or treating.


My sister-in-law made this shirt last year when she was pregnant.  I think it is so cute!



Our little gymnast!


Lilo and Stitch


Christina and Stitch


Our goth girl.  This was a great costume for her because it is so not her personality and she had fun with it.


The trick or treaters


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment