Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day


We celebrated St. Patrick's Day by going to our Queen Creek Homeschool party.  I didn't get many pictures, I was too busy catching up with friends and chasing Tasha.  My friend Lisa and her husband were great hosts.  There were over 50 people there and this is why I wanted to share these pictures.  One of my friends posted them on face book and the caption underneath was something like "poor unsocialized homeschool kids, always by themselves, no one to play with".  And of course we all thought this was very funny because you can clearly see how many kids were there!!



These two pics should be put side by side to see the line up.  My kids are the ones in the green shirts.  Ohh never mind they are all in green shirts.  (hehehe)


We had a great time catching up with friends, eating lots of green food and making some crafts.  I didn't even get a picture of all my kiddos.  Too much socializing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment