Tuesday, July 22, 2008

GRATITUESDAY- My Hubby


My friend Kymberly shared Gratituesday on her blog and you can join in and visit www.heavenlyhomeakers.com


This week I am sharing how greatfull I am for my husband.  I don't think I verbalize enough at how truly greatfull I am for him and his sacrifices.  This year has been extrememly tough on him with our move, a new job and going back to school.  He has never been a morning person and yet he gets up now at 4:30 every morning so he can get to work by 5:30 and off by 2:30 so that he can be home earlier to spend more time with us.  When he first started working at UOP he worked the 8-5 shift and was barely home by 7:00pm.  We had no family life for a while except to try and make up for it on the weekend.  So he switched to 5:30-2:30 and now the kids and I get more time with him and he makes up his sleep on the weekends


Jay is trying to get through school and doing very well I might add with a 3.96GPA. He then wants to go into ministry and or counseling that is where his heart is not in this job (while we don't want to complain and are very greatful for it) of sitting in a cubicle all day talking on the phone.


So I just wanted to share how greatfull I am that he is a wonderful man of God, husband, dad and provider.


What are you greatfull for this Gratituesday?  

No comments:

Post a Comment