Monday, July 21, 2008

The Simple Woman

FOR TODAY July 21, 2008


Outside My Window...






It is a beautiful clear blue sky

I am thinking...






how I love snuggling with Alexa in the mornings. She is always the first to wake up.

I am thankful for...






my husband who got up and left for work by 4:30 this morning after a busy weekend

From the kitchen...


it is clean and ready for me to go start breakfast (eggs and grits today)

I am wearing...






a white shirt and jean capris. I still need to brush my hair from after my shower.

I am creating...






ideas of fun things to put in my kids backpacks for our trip next week.

I am going...






plan lessons today and start making a list of what we need to bring on our trip.

I am reading...






Women of the Bible devotional

I am hoping...






to put into practice several of the things we learned at the homeschool convention this past weekend.

I am hearing...






Alexa sitting on my bed putting away her cards.

Around the house...






It is peaceful and quiet right now everyone is still sleeping except Alexa and me.

One of my favorite things...






the smell of a clean house...scented candles

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





swimming with friends and Joshua has to get his spacer put back in. I am not looking forward to that!!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...








Alexa turns 2 next week and is no longer the baby!!

If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment