Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two of a kind

Two of a kind


Two names I go by:



  1. Laura

  2. Lori




Two things I’m wearing right now:




  1. comfy grey shirt

  2. Pajama bottom shorts




Two of my favorite things today:




  1. Playing Go Fish with Joshua

  2. Teaching Vacation Bible School




Two things I want at the moment:



  1. At this moment some popcorn would be nice. I love to snack on it in the evening but we are all out right now.

  2. The laundry fairy to come so I don't have to do it tomorrow!


Two favorite pets I have had:



  1. Mary Lou- a black lab I had as a kid growing up

  2. Kasey–our dog now who we have had for 6 years.



Two people I hope will fill this out:



  1. Tina

  2. Kelly


Two things I did last night:



  1. Taugh at Vacation Bible School

  2. Watched Army Wives (one of my favorite shows)


Two things I ate last night:



  1. Chicken Sandwich from Burger King

  2. An Oreo Blizzard also from BK Yum Yum.


Two people I last talked to:



  1. Donna

  2. My mom


Two things I am doing tomorrow:



  1. Get caught up on Laundry. Doesn't that sound like fun!

  2. Go to VBS


Two farthest trips I have taken in the last 5 years:



  1. July 2004 we flew to North Carolina for Jay's grandma's funeral.

  2. August 2004 we flew to Washington D.C. It was our first time there and we took in as much as we could. It was a fun trip. We haven't flown anywhere since then, too busy having babies. LOL!


Two favorite holidays:



  1. Christmas

  2. Valentines Day


Two favorite beverages:



  1. Peach Ice Tea

  2. Coffee


Feel free to copy it to your blog and insert your answers. Let me know if you take part. I’d love to read your responses.


Many thanks to Heart of the Prairie for providing this meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment