Friday, July 11, 2008

Everyday Happenings

Let's just say there is never a dull moment around here. You all probably wonder how I have time to blog the secret is early in the morning or late at night. This is my outlet. My first love is scrapbooking and I am trying to get back to it but in the meantime this is quick, easy, so much fun and my kids can't get into it and mess it up or use up all my stuff. I am even getting some of my friends to do it. Hee Hee!


Here are some funny pictures from the last week or so that I just had to share:


This is Spider Pig. Don't know why she called it this but we have ran with it! She wanted to wear Joshua's spiderman costume and will roll around on the floor and do summersaults while daddy sings: "SpiderPig, SpiderPig, does whatever a SpiderPig does" it is quite hilarious we need to video tape it.



Next we have mighty warrior Joshua, protector of his sisters and all that is good and right. Or should I say protector of his sisters when he actually isn't trying to light saber one of them. This is how he dresses all the time though to play with this stuff. He has to put it all on!


This picture is why we always check on our kids one last time before we go to bed each night!!!! Jay went to check on Joshua and this is how he found him, sleeping inside his hamper! And Jay was the one who actually said, Hurry go grab the camera first.


Gotta Love 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment