Monday, July 14, 2008

The Simple Woman

FOR TODAY July 14, 2008
Outside My Window...






The clouds actually make it look cold outside. Don't I wish!

I am thinking...






of what a busy but fun week this is going to be.

I am thankful for...






my father-in-law who suprised us and the kids and showed up just to take them to ice cream! What a nice treat.

From the kitchen...


it is clean and quiet.

I am wearing...






my pj's still as soon as I am done typing it is time to go get ready for the day.

I am creating...






the activities for VBS this week. We just started yesterday and it is a lot of fun.

I am going...






to finish cleaning the school table today and get laundry cleaned up.

I am reading...






still...The well-Adjusted Child The Social Benefits of Homeschooling by Rachel Gathercole

I am hoping...






my husband doesn't get too exhausted this week between work, school, helping at VBS and then the homeschool Convention this weekend.

I am hearing...






Joshua aggrevate his sisters.

Around the house...






It is just going to be a quiet catch up day from the busy weekend

One of my favorite things...






this week will getting to finally go swimming this summer!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





VBS, Dr. appt, swimming and the homeschool convention

Here is picture thought I am sharing...






If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment