Sunday, April 13, 2008

Daddy's Home

As I mentioned before Jay worked Thursday night-Saturday night at Phoenix International Raceway (PIR). The race comes here twice a year and Jay works the night shift (7:30pm-7:30am)security for it. He has been doing this for a couple of years now and it is good extra money! My brother-in-law worked it too this year so Jay just stayed at their house to sleep during the day because the race track is about an hour and a half from our house.


The kids got to see Daddy Wednesday night and then not again until today (Sunday). Jay got home just as we were getting ready to leave for church and he wanted to go with us. I was excited that he was coming but surprised because I knew he needed to get some sleep. The kids attacked him as he walked through the door they were so excited to see Daddy! We went to church and then everyone came home and took naps. We let Daddy take an extra long nap. I went to the grocery store while they were all sleeping. At the store by myself, that is my rest time!!


After Jay woke up we all ate dinner together and then the girls went off and played littlest pet shop and Jay and Joshua got to play on the computer. Joshua loves to play "shoot bad guy airplanes" with daddy. AKA Star Wars.


No comments:

Post a Comment