Monday, April 28, 2008

The Simple Woman


FOR TODAY April 28, 2008



Outside My Window...

the sun is rising earlier each morning






I am thinking...

why is there still a mess in the house when we had Savannah's party at the park??






I am thankful for...

Air conditioning






From the kitchen...

I can smell chocolate truffle coffee  Yum!


I am wearing...

my jammies still, I got the kids dressed but need to do so myself still






I am creating...

lists in my head as usual about what is going on this week






I am going...

to my doctor appointment this afternoon.  I wonder how much weight I have gained now???






I am reading...

through the book of Acts and other people's blogs






I am hoping...

We can stay on task and get a lot of school work done this week!






I am hearing...

the kids doing their morning jobs






Around the house...

It is fairly quiet this morning everyone is recovering from the busy weekend!






One of my favorite things...

Reading out loud to my kids.  I love it but need to do it more often






A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

doctor appts, put our farm lapbook together, pe, church,fractions with Anastasia, buying a kiddie pool, going swimming at a big pool





Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This is my sister Brandy and today is her birthday!!  She is a wonderful sister,mother and aunt!!  Happy Birthday!!!




If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment