Monday, April 14, 2008

I went to the Doctor Today

Today was my monthly doctor appointment and everything looks great. I am measuring right on (32 weeks) and she has a good strong heart beat. Good news is I only gained 5lbs. this month as opposed to 8lbs. that I gained last month!!!


I got the papers today for my c-section. It will be June 9th at 7:00am which means we have to be at the hospital by 5:00am!!! My mom will be coming to stay with the kids while I am in the hospital. The time is going quickly and now I start going to the doctor every two weeks. I do enjoy being pregnant and feeling the baby move however, I am starting to get to the point of not being able to reach my feet and getting on the floor with the kids is most difficult.


Here are a couple of pictures:






The kids of course had to get in on the action ("Take my picture, take my picture") and Joshua and Savannah even turned sideways with out me even saying anything!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment