Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have changed my "Tickers"



If you look I am sure you have noticed I don't have my weight loss ticker anymore it has been replaced......by a pregnancy one!!!!  Here was my announcement on facebook:  In November the final score will be 5 to 1 or 4 to 2.  Most people caught on right away!  My sister especially because we are pregnant together again for the 4th time.  This is how I announced it to everyone after all it is hard to get creative after this many!


All of my friends are excited and happy for us.  It is sometimes the people closest to us that don't understand our desire for a large family and they are "concerned".  Here is a great poem I want to share I found it on a momys group and it was actually written for "baby number 7" so I changed it a little.  I don't know who the original author was.  If you do please let me know.


Sixth

By Baby Way



I know I'm number six,

But the fact you can't deny-

Is that God, Almighty Giver,

Is the Author of my life.



My soul is no less special,

And my spirit no less great

Than those that came before me

Be they one, or five, or eight.



So many eyes are blinded

By the whispers of this world-

To them, there is no miracle

In a human life unfurled.



A baby's just a plaything,

A burden, or a chore,

And we must proceed with caution

To prevent too many more!



Only a fool would trust in the Lord

To give as He desires

And live a life of trust in Him.

Whatever that requires.



A new car may be exciting;

A new house may be a prize,

But my new life is better

Than any thing money buys.



So all the world may roll their eyes

When six they now see-

But I can't wait until I meet

The fools who welcome me.

-Due in November-


Here is one of my favorite quotes: 



"The Bible calls debt a curse and children a blessing. But in our culture we

apply for a curse and reject blessings.  Something is wrong with this

picture" ~ Doug Phillips

 

No comments:

Post a Comment