Monday, May 19, 2008

Mondays On Mothering

Mondays on Mothering for May 19th, 2008


A blogging friend of mine does this on her blog each Monday and encourages others to do the same so I thought I would alternate between this and The Simple Woman.


Something I love about being a mother is being greeted by my kids after I have been gone. This past Saturday Jay and I went out for the afternoon and our babysitter came over to play with the kids. We were gone for a few hours and when we got home they were all out back playing. I watched them for a few minutes through the sliding glass door then I opened it and said hi. Well they all came running or should I say charging to the door "mommy's home, mommy's home". They were grabbing my leg and arm and what ever they could to give me hugs and kisses. (Of course my belly is sticking right out there! LOL)


Wow what a great feeling. Now I know they really like their babysitter and have a great time with her so it has nothing to do with that. Just genuine excitement to see me again and that just melts my heart and I never take that for granted!!!


If you would like to share in Monday's on Mothering be sure and visit: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/bowofbronze/511965/


No comments:

Post a Comment