Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Simple Woman


FOR TODAY May 27, 2008



Outside My Window...






The kids are looking out the window waiting to see the garbage truck come get the trash.  It is a higlight for them!!  LOL

I am thinking...






I have got to get a lot done in the next 2 weeks.

I am thankful for...






my Bible, God's word

From the kitchen...


It is a mess in there.  I am avoiding it.  It needs to be cleaned and mopped today.

I am wearing...






maternity clothes that I am able to still fit into!

I am creating...






curriculum for next school year.  I do enjoy doing this.

I am going...






to get Savannah's 3 year old pics taken today and to my weekly dr. appt.

I am reading...

Every little thing about you by Lori Wick






I am hoping...






to get a lot done today and that my ankles don't swell

I am hearing...






KLove on the computer

Around the house...






The kids are pretty entertained doing their own thing right now.  We are recouping from a long enjoyable weekend.

One of my favorite things...






Three day weekends when my husband gets an extra day off to spend with us.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





Getting baby things ready!!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...








My Family!!!


If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment