Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blog Award


Lexi on her blog  Going against the Grain  was so kind and gave me a blog award.  Thanks!!  (Sorry it took me so long to accept and post it)


This reward comes with some rules and here they are:


1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


I will try hard to think of 15 other blogs to pass on the award.  Here's my list so far:


1) Holly Hills Academy


2)   50 Chubby Toes


3)   Homeschooling 3 in Tennessee


Ok so my list is not very big so far but I wanted to get this posted at least.  I will add more.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment