Thursday, July 2, 2009

Face Book


I have missed blogging as much and keeping up with my blogging friends and just wanted to let you know that facebook is to blame!    I love blogging and I love facebook.  I have caught up with so many old friends and even relatives!  It is great.  But it is also a big time consumer if I am not careful, especially since I like to play Farmtown!!!  Anastasia and I play together.  She is not old enough to have her own facebook yet so she plays on Jay's account because he won't ever play those games!  LOL


So I am going to get back to regularly posting and participating I am excited that homeschool blogger is taking on a new and easier format for our blogs.  There are just so many hours in the day and I am trying to balance everything.


But if you are on facebook look me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment