Friday, September 3, 2010

My Birthday



It's my birthday and my family spoiled me today. Usually birthdays don't bother me and I look forward to them but this year I had a hard time with the fact that 40 is just around the corner! Wow! I tried not to think of it to much and just enjoy the day.

First we all went out to breakfast at the Golden Corral

My kids (and me) love breakfast. So when we went to Golden Corral and they realized it was a breakfast buffet they were in heaven!! We enjoyed our breakfast and the kids gave me a gift certificate to go get a pedicure. They even used their own money! What a great gift!!! We came home and took a nap and relaxed and then got ready for our afternoon.....

First we went by Lakeshore Learning (one of my favorite stores) and then we met my mom and dad for dinner. They were treating us to dinner at Benihana's (go to their website and you can get a $30.00 gift certificate to use during the month of your birthday) It of course also tied in with our learning about Japan. ;) The kids loved it they had never been before.

The kids out side with grandma

Our waiter

The birthday girl! :) Fried Rice


Grandma and Anastasia (I love this picture)


Jadon and his chopsticks


The critics....this restaurant passed with flying colors.


After a great dinner we stopped by Krispe Kreme Doughnuts on the way home for a free dozen!
My family spoiled me this special day and I really enjoyed spending it with them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi stopping for a visit found you on Lyndas blog. Congrats on your award. I love Japanese steak house. We live overseas now and don't have any here:( Looking forward to reading more of your blog

    ReplyDelete