Thursday, October 20, 2011

Awana

If you know me at all you know that I LOVE Awana clubs and I was the Commander for 2 yrs at our church. Well with Jay resigning that was one of many ministries I gave up (at least for a season). I still wanted the kids involved and they love Awana too. So while we are still in CG I signed the kids up at another local church. This church has a wonderful Awana program.




Anastasia is taking a break this year. She is helping Jay on dinners and with all her other studies (including Bible as part of her curriculum already) we felt it was best not to add anything else to her schedule.




This year I drop the kids off and then take Anastasia to youth at another church. Then Jadon and I and sometimes Jay run errands and what not and then make the rounds again to pick everyone up. It is nice to have the break but I also miss the ministry. I did let them know if they ever need a sub in any area I would be glad to fill in. I do look forward to starting up another Awana when our church plant gets it's own permanent location.


This year Tasha is a Cubbie, Savannah and Alexa are in Sparks and Joshua moved up to T&T.



CRAZY HAIR NIGHT!




If you are interested in finding out more about Awana be sure and check out Awana.org and you can find a club near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment