Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's My Birthday


Today is my birthday. I will post more and pictures later.


I had a nice day. When I woke up Savannah was all excited it was my birthday. I asked her if I could be 3 today. She said no because she was 3. So I asked her if I could be 4 she said no because Joshua was 4. So I finally asked if I could be 6 and she said yes since no one else was!!!! LOL but then Joshua said I couldn't be six because I was too tall. Well I tried!


Jay stayed home from work and we relaxed did a little bit of school. Anastasia had her first play practice. We were going to do cake and ice cream afterwards but it ran late so we did it tonight (the 4th). Anastasia made the chocolate brownie cake from scratch and decided to turn it into a icecream cake and put icecream in the middle of it! She did a great job. It was so yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment