Monday, September 22, 2008

M.O.M. Mondays on Mothering


What about your children inspire you to be a better mother?


I think just watching my children interact and how much they really do pay attention to me as to what I say and do (good and bad ) is inspriration!  We can get so consumed in all the little things of daily life and immediate needs that they might have that it is hard sometimes to step back and look at the bigger picture.


When I do step back I realize I am raising these children with the Lord's help and I need to seek Him daily as to how I should be raising them.  I need to stay focused on the ultimate goal of "raising my children for Christ".  With this in mind then I can be the mother that my children need and the mother that Christ designed me to be.



So on this Monday what do you love about mothering?


If you would like to share be sure and visit this site: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/bowofbronze/


No comments:

Post a Comment