Monday, September 8, 2008

The Simple Woman

FOR TODAY September 8, 2008


Outside My Window...






It is a beautiful day, a little overcast

I am thinking...






of how excited the kids are to go to their first day of Co-op school

I am thankful for...






my family

From the kitchen...


the kids are quietly eating their sausage mcmuffins

I am wearing...






jeans and a black shirt

I am creating...






new units for the upcoming weeks

I am going...






to spend the day with Alexa and Natasha while the other three are at Co-op. Iam looking forward to it.

I am reading...






Women of the Bible devotional and it is excellent. I am also starting to read The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping...






that our day runs pretty smoothly

I am hearing...






Savannah and Anastasia argue

Around the house...






We have to get our stuff together to leave

One of my favorite things...






morning coffee

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





full week! we have co-op today, pe starts tomorrow!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



My little Mermaid!










If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment