Sunday, September 27, 2015

Joshua's Birthday

Happy, Happy Birthday to my 12 year old!!  I know this is a birthday Joshua will never forget!  His Aunt and her family have year round passes to Disneyland.  So they asked if Joshua could come with  to Disneyland for two days so the boys could celebrate together.  It was the first time any of my kids have been gone for their birthday but I knew he would have a great time.  So this was his party and gift all rolled into one.  : ) 
We woke up bright and early on his birthday and headed to the airport to get Jay (He had been working in Atlanta for the week).  We took Joshua out for breakfast and then met up with My sister and her family for Joshua to start his adventure.

 I asked my sis to be sure and take lots of pictures to share and she did.  Here are just a few.



Happy birthday my sweet, amazing, funny, smart, God-fearing young man!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment