Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blogger Friend School #118



 All You Add Is Love (Purina Dog Chow)



Memory Verse: Psalms 127:3 (New Living Translation)


Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.


Intro: This week we continue with shaking things up a bit.  Children are often so pure in what they say.  There is no sugar coating it, they just say it as they see it.  Their thoughts can make us laugh, touch our hearts and open our eyes.


Assignment: This week are going to do an “Interview With Mom”  and post it to your blog.  There are a list of questions below to interview your children with.  Feel free to add your own questions or remove any question you don’t want to use.  You will then ask your children the questions and post the answers that they give you.


I asked them all individually so they would not base answers off of one another


WHAT DOES MOM ALWAYS SAY TO YOU?


Anastasia (11)-  Go do your school work


Joshua (5)-   If I can or can't play on Wii


Savannah (3)- You love me and kiss me


Alexa (2)- One  ???


WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY?


Anastasia-  Saying I love you, clean with out complaining, rubbing her shoulders


Joshua-  Listening well


Savannah- clean up and do stuff


Alexa- me


WHAT MAKES MOM SAD?


Anastasia- When we don't listen


Joshua- not listening


Savannah- when we use bad words like "shut-up"


Alexa- I don't know


HOW DOES MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH?


Anastasia-  When she does funny stuff


Joshua-  does silly things to me


Savannah- makes silly faces


Alexa-  he he he


HOW OLD IS MOM?


Anastasia-  That's easy 36


Joshua- 53     (side note.. Anastasia is correct )


Savannah- 10


Alexa- 1


HOW TALL IS MOM?


Anastasia-  5'8


Joshua- 44 lbs.


Savannah- 30


Alexa- 1


WHAT DOES MOM LIKE TO DO?


Anastasia-  blog, facebook, text now that you have a phone


Joshua-  Help me do stuff.  Help Anastasia and I do math


Savannah- play toys, go on the computer and check stuff out


Alexa- color and rub my neck


WHAT IS MOM’S JOB?



Anastasia- Taking care of us


Joshua-  Keeping care of us


Savannah-  Help us clean up and do school


Alexa- Help me shut my eyes



MOM’S FAVORITE FOOD?


Anastasia- black beans and rice


Joshua- Her favorite cereal


Savannah- morning cereal


Alexa- pizza


HOW DO YOU KNOW MOM LOVES YOU?


Anastasia-  She says it everyday


Joshua-  Cause you kiss me


Savannah- I know in my heart and you do stuff with me


Alexa- Tell me



No comments:

Post a Comment