Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great Bible Study


I am keeping up with my resolutions so far anyways! I wanted to share with you the book I am using for my personal devotions.  It is Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be  ( A 90-day guide to living the Proverbs 31 Life) by Donna Partow.  I am on day 2 and it is great!  My friend Melanie introduced me to it and started a small group.  The best part is Donna Partow started a large group on line on facebook complete with videos that you can watch to go along.  What I really like about it is with the videos anyone can jump in and start at anytime.  Day 2 has us working on commiting to a daily time alone with God (TAG) I am working on setting up my own prayer area  where I can do my study each morning (before the kids get up!)  This is my challenge so please pray for me that I can stick with this commitment. 


Are you looking for a new devotion one that will give you a jumpstart on the year in so many different areas of your life; faith, family relationships, health, business, home managment, ministry and more then come join me in this venture and check out Donna's website at: www.donnapartow.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment