Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Okay here is yet another thing I am doing to help me get organized.  You can click on the banner above to find out more.  For this Tackle it Tuesday I decided to organize my pantry.  This took a lot longer than I thought but it is so nice and clean now.  I even bought new containers.  We really needed some as the ones I had were very old and starting to crack.  I love my pantry it is so nice and big.  One side is food and the other side is cookbooks and arts and crafts. (I had already organized the arts and craft side before so I just needed to straighten it up.


With out further ado here are some before and after pictures:


The new containers


Before


After


Before


After


Before


After


Before


After


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment