Saturday, January 17, 2009

Snow Ball Fight---Arizona Style


What a fun afternoon we had Thursday with our homeschool group.  It was park day and we had a snowball fight....Arizona style.  My friend Kymberly invited our family to one on New Year's Day but we weren't able to make it.  It sounded like so much fun I was so glad when my hs group wanted to have one.  Several had participated in a Florida snowball fight.  So have I got you wondering what is a "Arizona Snowball Fight"?  Well scroll down and take a look at the great pictures:


Some of the kids couldn't see the point in throwing  a perfectly good marshmallow!  I love this picture!  (She threw plenty of marshmallows especially at me!!!)
















We had a blast!  The kids were looking forward to it all week.  The moms even had fun!  We of course cleaned up all our marshmallows afterwards.  I don't think the kids getting ready to use the field for soccer practice would have likes marshmallows in their cleats!


No comments:

Post a Comment