Wednesday, February 18, 2009

14 Years Ago Today......


14 years ago today I married the love of my life, my best friend.  For richer or poorer, for better or worse, in sickness and health till death do we part.  I think we have been through all  of those vows and our marriage is still strong and healthy today.  The secret....  14 years ago when we were married Christ was invited into our marriage and has remained the center of it.  It doesn't mean it has always been easy or a bed of roses so to speak but Christ is the glue in our marriage that makes it stick.


I am thankful each and everyday for my husband and to God for blessing me with him.  I can't wait to see what the next 14 years have in store.


Here are a couple more pictures:  I am sorry to my bridesmaids.  I still love the color of the dresses but the style is lacking.  LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment