Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wacky Weather



On the way home from church today I actually drove thru snow.  Now most of you might think this is now big deal but here in Arizona in "the valley of the sun" this was really strange.  It was raining all day and on one stretch of raod for about a mile I came across something strange in the road and at first couldn't figure out what it was then realized it was snow!!!  The kids were so excited and wanted me to pull over so they could play in it but it was raining.  So we made it home and in our neighborhood and backyard was hail covering the ground.  The kids immediately ran out back to play in this Arizona snow. 


Savannah taking a picture of me while I take a picture of her.


Alexa playing in the "snow"


Anastasia took this picture of a beautiful rainbow we saw on the way to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment