Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Girls First Mini-Recital

Ok I have to say my girls were too cute today!  They had a little practice recital at a nursing home for dance.  They have only been in dance for about 4 weeks and they did great.



Alexa is doing- I'm a little teapot, Itsy Bitsy Spider, You are My sunshine, Hokey pokey and the picture below is from If your happy and you know it.



 



Savannah's first song is Five Little Monkeys jumping on a bed.  Then they change her costume is not in yet so she wore regular dance clothes.  They are doing Dance like a Daisy and To be a Lady.  This was an optional recital and no one else from her class showed up so she got to do a solo for the last two songs and she got right up there and did them both all on her own!!!  She did awesome.



 


Okay thanks for indulging my bragging today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment