Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Well this week I was able to actually write out my menu for the week including breakfast, lunch dinner and snacks. This is one goal I am trying to keep up with.  I used to be really good at it and just stopped somewhere along the way.  But having this taken care of for the week I don't have to think about it now, I just have to look at my list and pull out what I need.  I am hoping this will help other areas run more smoothly and I can get back on track this week.  (I will post soon about this).


I am just going to post dinners here, as I get more creative I will post some recipes. 


Mon- Spaghetti


Tues- Chicken


Wed- eating @ church and Jay's birthday


Thurs- Enchiladas


Fri- Meatloaf


Sat- leftovers


Sun- Porkloin roast

No comments:

Post a Comment