Sunday, February 22, 2009

Five Years Ago Today....

It was five years ago today that my Mother-in-Law went home to be with the Lord. Sometimes it seems like an eternity ago and other times it seems just like yesterday! There has been so many changes in our lives these past few years. One of the things Jay and I really miss is being able to see how she would be with all of our children. When she died we only had Anastasia and Joshua and Jay's sister didn't have any children yet. Now Joy has 8 grandchildren!! I know she would love and adore them all.


I just wanted to share a few pictures on this day:


Jay as a newborn with his mom


Anastasia and Mawma in her last days. This is one of my favorite pics.



On June 28th 2004 we went out to the cemetary to celebrate Mawma's birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment