Friday, October 24, 2008

Jammie Junk Food Day


We held Jammie Junk Food day a week early this month since next Friday is Halloween.  I had already been to the story twice this week and had forgotten about JJFD and I refused to go back!!  So I acutally made homemade cinnamon rolls.  This was a first for me making them completely from scratch.  And if I do say so myself they turned out great and only 3points a piece to boot!  So I got to eat 2 of them, yum yum!  We had it planned (at least I did) to watch The Muppets Treasure Island.  I loved watching the muppets growing up.  Well the kids weren't that excited about it and it lost their interest pretty quickly.  Alexa actually fell asleep.  Joshua and Savannah went off to play but of course Anastasia stayed to watch it  because she knew she could avoid school work this way!



The above picture is the rolls before they rose and the one below is after they were baked.



 



 



 




Tasha wants some too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment