Monday, October 6, 2008

The Simple Woman

FOR TODAY October 6, 2008
Outside My Window...






The weather is actually cool!!

I am thinking...






of everything I need to remember to bring to co-op today

I am thankful for...






for cooler weather because my kids love to play outside

From the kitchen...


it is clean and quiet waiting for us to come have breakfast,  It is also decorated for fall.

I am wearing...






jeans and a black shirt

I am creating...






plans for fall

I am going...






to teach at co-op today

I am reading...






James and the Giant Peach to the kids

I am hoping...






we get out of here on time and not the usual mad dash!

I am hearing...






Alexa waking up after geyying into our bed last night.  Normally I don't mind but she is such a wiggle worm.

Around the house...






Everyone is starting to wake up and get dressed

One of my favorite things...






hearing Natasha giggle

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





co-op, dr appt and eye dr appt.  PE, sign up for weight watchers

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Happy Fall!










If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment